- Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Accounts Officer, Accounts All-rounder, Accounts Clerk, Bookkeeper, Junior Accountant, Graduate Accountant, Accounts Administration
Who is it for?
- People from overseas requiring work experience in an Australian accounting work environment.
- Accounting students who are still studying in university, studying in TAFE or just graduating.
- Accounts Clerks who have limited working experience in small/medium companies.
- Anyone who has some basic accounting knowledge/background
- Approximately 3-month part time
- 20 hours per week
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Business Activity Statement
- Fixed Asset Register
- Cost Centre Analysis
- Accounting System Comparison: SAP and Xero
- Individual Tax Return & Company Tax Return
- Budget Analysis
- Forecast Analysis
- Cash Flow Analysis
For details, please download the pdf brochure here.