Accounting Internships in Sydney
Platinum Professional Training can support Internship in Sydney
If you're looking to develop your accounting career in Sydney we can help to fill in the gaps when it comes to practical accounting work experience. By gaining valuable and relevant accounting internship (also known as traineeship) experience, you can gain the skills training that employers are looking for.
With over 8,000 trainees across Australia since 2008, we have over 85% success rate and helped many new trainees start their accounting career in Sydney. Our specialised accounting training will give you relevant skills that employers are looking for and cover areas that are often not taught at university.
We also include a free accounting internship placement in Sydney, where you will have real life work experience. In addition, we will guide you through real interview questions from our successful candidates and give feedback to help you prepare for your dream job!
COMPLEMENTARY INTERNSHIPS with all our Accounting Training Programs which include:- Assistant Accountant
- Tax Accountant
- Approximately 6-months part time (can be fast tracked)
- 20 hours per week
Summary of Internship Tasks
6 month Platinum Accounting simple internal accounts – Accounts Payable &Receivable; Bank Rec; Credit Card Rec, BAS, Cost Centre Reporting, etc.
- 6 month Quarter Platinum Accounting complex internal accounts - Monthly Payroll; Quarterly BAS, Monthly Journal Postings, Cost Centre Reporting, etc.
- 1 - Annual company Year-End Tasks – Prepayments; FAR; Accruals; Inventory & Lease Accounting;
- 3 month Platinum Accounting General Ledger Reconciliation - Petty Cash
- Preparation of Annual Statutory Accounts for Platinum Accounting