Accounting Internships in Sydney
Platinum Professional Training have offices throughout Australia, including in Sydney
If you're looking to develop your accounting career in Sydney we can help to fill in the gaps when it comes to practical accounting work experience. By gaining valuable and relevant accounting internship experience, you can gain the skills training that employers are looking for.
With over 8,000 trainees across Australia since 2008 we have achieved an 85% success rate and helped many new accountants start their career in the Sydney market. Our specialised accounting training will give you relevant skills that employers are looking for and cover areas that are often not taught at university.
We will also include a free accounting internship placement where you will have real life work experience. In addition, we will guide you through real interview questions from our successful candidates and give feedback to help you prepare for your dream job!
We offer COMPLEMENTARY INTERNSHIPS with all our Accounting Training Programs which include:- Assistant Accountant
- Tax Accountant
- Approximately 6-months part time (can be fast tracked)
- 20 hours per week
Summary of Internship Tasks
6 month Platinum Accounting simple internal accounts – Accounts Payable &Receivable; Bank Rec; Credit Card Rec, BAS, Cost Centre Reporting, etc.
- 6 month Quarter Platinum Accounting complex internal accounts - Monthly Payroll; Quarterly BAS, Monthly Journal Postings, Cost Centre Reporting, etc.
- 1 Annual company Year-End Tasks – Prepayments; FAR; Accruals; Inventory & Lease Accounting;
- 3 month Platinum Accounting General Ledger Reconciliation - Petty Cash
- Preparation of Annual Statutory Accounts for Platinum Accounting