Accounting Internships in Hobart / Tasmania
Platinum Professional Training are offering accounting internships in Hobart and throughout Tasmania
If you're looking to develop your accounting career in Hobart we can help to fill in the gaps when it comes to practical accounting work experience. By gaining valuable and relevant accounting internship experience, you can gain the skills training that employers are looking for.
PPT is Australia’s largest and most effective private accounting training institution for accounting graduates and migrants, with a community of over 8,000 happy graduates. They are living proof that education works when it focuses on tangible and proven job success strategies.
We have achieved an 85% success rate and helped many new accountants start their career in the Hobart market and throughout Tasmania. Our specialised accounting training will give you relevant skills that employers are looking for and cover areas that are often not taught at university.
We will also include a free accounting internship placement where you will have real life work experience. In addition, we will guide you through real interview questions from our successful candidates and give feedback to help you prepare for your dream job!
Contact our Melbourne office today to find out more or request a Free Assessment.
We offer COMPLEMENTARY INTERNSHIPS with all our Accounting Training Programs which include:- Assistant Accountant
- Tax Accountant
- Approximately 6-months part time (can be fast tracked)
- 20 hours per week
Summary of Internship Tasks
6 month Platinum Accounting simple internal accounts – Accounts Payable &Receivable; Bank Rec; Credit Card Rec, BAS, Cost Centre Reporting, etc.
- 6 month Quarter Platinum Accounting complex internal accounts - Monthly Payroll; Quarterly BAS, Monthly Journal Postings, Cost Centre Reporting, etc.
- 1 Annual company Year-End Tasks – Prepayments; FAR; Accruals; Inventory & Lease Accounting;
- 3 month Platinum Accounting General Ledger Reconciliation - Petty Cash
- Preparation of Annual Statutory Accounts for Platinum Accounting