HOW IT WORKS
We make it simple and easy to fast track your way to getting an accounting job
Simple 7 step approach
1. Call us or send an enquiry
- We will make a quick assessment regarding your situation over the phone
- If we can help you, we will set up a face to face meeting (online or onsite in one of our offices)
2. YOUR FREE CAREER BLUEPRINT
No two people are the same so why should your career be the same?
- Meet with our experienced CPA accountants who will discuss and thoroughly assess your current situation
- We will help you design your own personalised career path so you can use your "Career Blueprint" to secure your dream job
After your assessment, we will advise you on which program suits you best. Click here to see our accounting programs.
- Once you have enrolled into one of our programs, you can start immediately.
- All of our accounting training is done online so you have the flexibility to do it anywhere and anytime
4. COMPLEMENTARY INTERNSHIP
All our accounting training programs offer FREE INTERNSHIPS.
We include complementary internships to help strengthen and apply your skills learnt in our training programs. All interns will accumulate relevant experience through our CPA Public Practice and Registered Tax Agent.
5. INTERVIEW AND CAREER COACHING
During your accounting training and internship, we will help you:
- Prepare your winning resume
- Coaching on how to approach technical and behavioural interview questions from previous graduates. You will receive feedback on your interview questions
- All interns will also receive industry updates and career advice from the top experts in the field
6. START JOB SEEKING & INTERVIEW PROCESS
During your internship, you will be able to start your job seeking process to ensure you have a head start and many chances to practise what you have learnt. Our consultants will help guide you along the way to ensure you get constructive feedback and ways to improve your interviews.
Some interns manage to secure their first job in as little as 2 weeks of applying!
7. COMPLETE YOUR PROGRAM
Once you have completed your accounting training and internship with us, you will have gained enough relevant skills and experience needed to secure your dream job!