At Platinum, we know finding the right job can transform your life. We see it happen every day. This Recruitment Hub presents the most recent vacancies with both Platinum and our business tax clients. Discover the power of Platinum network!
At Platinum Professional Training, we know finding the right job can transform your life. We see it happen every day. This Recruitment Hub presents the most recent vacancies with both Platinum and our business tax clients. Discover the power of Platinum network!
Full-Time Intermediate/ Senior Accountant
Company:• Based in the Sydney CBD, an accounting practice that has an excellent opportunity for a talented Accountant with strong accounting skills to join fast paced and growing business.
Job Responsibilities:• Strong knowledge of AASB reporting standards and producing of statutory accounts.
• Prepare monthly financial reports for various entities (mainly Financial Service Company) in line with Client’s reporting deadline.
• Preparation of Business Activity Statements (BAS)
• Ensure accuracy and integrity of the Group’s accounting records and financial systems.
• Conduct financial analysis, monitor and interpret financial data and performance.
• Developing relationships with existing and new clients to understand what we can help them with
• Payroll and payroll tax for clients
• Experience liaising with external auditors
• Other adhoc duties as required
The successful candidate should have:• At least 3 years experience in a similar role
• CA/CPA qualified or pursuing Professional qualifications in CA/CPA
• Ability to work independently and as a team.
• The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
• Actively builds trusted relationships and current with market trends.
• BAS and IAS knowledge
• Experience with Xero, MYOB and Quick Books software
• Microsoft word and excel experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills High attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply: If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to us at email@example.com.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please inform us in your email whether you are our interns and which office you are from, for documentation purposes.
Full-Time Tax Accountant
Company:• Platinum Accounting Australia is a CPA Public Practice and Registered Tax Agent. We are seeking an experienced tax accountant to join our team on a full-time basis. The perfect candidate will have attention to detail and the ability to deal with clients on various tax and accounting matters. The candidate will require limited supervision and the ability to work on their own and have tasks completed on a daily basis.
Job Responsibilities:• Xero, Xero Tax and MYOB and Tax Assist
• Preparation of GST/ IAS Lodgements
• Financial Accounts for Businesses
• Preparation of all kinds of tax returns, BAS and financial statements for companies, trusts, partnerships, and sole traders from start to finish
• Office software experience I.E Word, Excel, Outlook
• Liaising with the ATO and ASIC
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Ability to handle multi-tasks and have sound time management skill
The successful candidate should have:• Have minimum 2 years Public Practice experience
• Experience with BAS, Financial Reporting, Statements, Budgeting, Cashflow statements and Payroll
• Experience with All entity types including SMSF's
• Sound knowledge in Xero, Xero Tax, MYOB, and Tax Assist
• Demonstrate communication skills verbally and written
• Committed to our company and commit to have tasks completed by their due dates with limited supervision reaching weekly KPI's
• Providing ongoing technical support to all business clients
• Building rapport with clients by assisting with day-to-day enquiries
Salary Package:• Start from $50k annual package
How to Apply: Applicants should detail in their response previous experience in a similar role. Attractive remuneration commensurate with experience. If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your resume directly to General Manager Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please inform us in your email whether you are our interns and which office you are from, for documentation purposes.