BAS Agent Program
- Starting a business in bookkeeping or getting your BAS Agent licence
Who is it for?
- Those with an accounting background with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Those looking for flexible work arrangements through running your own business
- Migrants who have overseas tax experience
- Those looking for a way to return to the accounting field
- Those who would like to further their career in the tax area
- Base on individual assessment
- Minimum 8 months
Requirements for a BAS Agent License
The Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) looks after the registration of BAS Agents. They have minimum education and experience requirements to be considered for BAS Agent registration:
- Tertiary education in accounting (or Certificate IV level in Bookkeeping or Accounting)
- The 1,400 hours relevant experience in the past 4 years
More detail about the requirements can be found here:
Platinum Professional Training is able to provide a full solution for you now, taking you as little as 8 months.
- We provide all the necessary education requirements including the BAS agent courses and assessments.
- We will link you with a Registered Tax Agent to help you gain sufficient experience.
- You will get practical BAS Agent Course Training with CPA Accountants/BAS Agents; these are our Accountant and Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping Training Programs. These include the TPB required BAS Agent units
- You will learn the techniques in securing business clients
- You will be assigned a professional Tax/BAS Agent to mentor and guide you to accumulate the required experience
- You will have access to experienced CPA Accountants to run you through your business operations